
Well, I got an ant farm for Christmas and ordered ants in the mail. They came in an envelope which I thought was weird. So anyway, I asked Brittni to help me but of course she wouldn't, so I got Alyssa to help me. On the bottle there is a sticker over the lid so you have to take that off and then you can open the lid. We took the ant farm out on our deck and Alyssa brought out the ants. She comes outside taking off the sticker and Brittni screams,"You just opened it!" So of course Alyssa has to throw the bottle of ants at me.(I think that is why there are so many dead ones.) We all scream and then notice that it isn't open. Finally, we get them all in the ant farm.(After Alyssa threw two into our yard.) When I saw them in the ant farm I decided that they were gross and I couldn't live with them in my house. My mom pointed out that we got an ant farm for a house full of girls. Since I might want to get rid of them, Alyssa said she would take them to work. There are alot of boys there that would probably like them. But I don't know, they're kinda growin' on me!
There was a lot of screaming going on last night during this whole process, which was my first clue that an ant farm in a houseful of "girly" girls might not be such a good idea, but now that they are all sealed up in their new little house, I think it's going to be okay; however, the kitchen counter is NOT where they are going to stay.
ReplyDeleteOkay so "WE" did not get all the ants in the ant farm. I, and only I, got all the ants in the ant farm. (with the exception of the two that started crawling up the outside of the tube and I threw them into our yard) Also, Cayla failed to mention that these are very LARGE ants, and that the sticker over the lid actually said, "caution: these ants can bite or sting to defend themselves" (yeah that's a little scary) So just remember: I did all of the ant work. Brittni and Cayla just watched and screamed. I at least worked while I screamed....
ReplyDeleteYou girls are sooo funny! I probably would of done the sreaming too now that I am older. As a kid bugs didn't bother me too much.
ReplyDeleteI like ant farms. I think they are cool.
ReplyDeleteKind of gross but pretty cool too!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! If you want ants you should have come over to my place in the summer your sure to find some especially if there is any kind of crumb on the floor! I'm not a huge fan because when I was little I kneeled in a bunch of ants without knowing it and had ants crawling all over me for the rest of the school day. Yuch!
ReplyDeleteI always thought that ant farms were really cool and interesting. I hope it continues to grow on you. Remember, they are way more afraid of you than you are of them. I think. Maybe. Well any way, you can always step on them.
ReplyDeletenice Cayla. Thats gross
ReplyDeleteThats a funny story.:-}
ReplyDeletehow do i flow you!
ReplyDelete