On Friday, my dad, Brittni, and I dyed easter
eggs. I took pictures of a few of my favorites.
This one is dedicated to Brittni (obviously) and
is now the background on her phone.

This is dedicated to Alyssa because she is getting
one of these.


Dedicated to a great movie.
I also just like doing random designs.
Lovely eggs! I didn't get to help my kids dye the eggs this year, I was to busy studying for a test :(
ReplyDeleteAwesome eggs! Next year we will have to dye eggs together. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHow fun. We did not color any eggs. I guess we need to borrow some kids next Easter so we have a good excuse. Hey, maybe we don't need an excuse. We should just color some eggs because it is fun!
ReplyDeleteNice eggs, Cayla!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time for you. The eggs look very pretty and I think it is nice you did one for each of your sisters! You have quite a fun dad.
ReplyDeleteNice eggs,Cayla I like the Twilight and the blue one with scales on it best!!!!
ReplyDeleteSee ya on Monday on my table!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCayla. Its Ky hear. Were you going to add me????
ReplyDeleteIm waiting for some new posts!!!
ReplyDelete